We offer a free no obligation site visit to assess your requirements on a bespoke basis in order to offer you the most current technical advice and best value for money solutions to meet your individual requirements
City & Guilds 2882: Qualified in Electronic Security and Emergency Systems
Our Qualified Install Team will be on hand throughout the install to deliver the system utilising best practice and preferred current working practices. We endeavour to deliver a seamless process for you from receiving your order throughout the whole process to completion and set up!
It’s no use having a CCTV or Alarm system if you can’t use it!!! We therefore offer a no cost 60 minute minimum training session upon completion of every install
After sales annual maintenance backup can be provided for an optional cost… An example of our programme for a bespoke CCTV system can be seen below;
- Check history of CCTV system since last maintenance service
- Visual inspection of all major CCTV components including cabling & connections where accessible for signs of deterioration or damage
- Check all CCTV control equipment (monitors, VCR, DVR, NVR Multiplexer etc.)
- Check and clean cameras, lenses and housings as necessary.
- Check lenses for correct field of view and adjust as necessary
- Check pictures for correct field of view and adjust as necessary.
- Check and test remote signaling equipment (where fitted)
- Check recording and playback quality
- Check the satisfactory transmission of images to remote centre (where applicable)
- Repair minor faults where necessary (additional costs may apply)
- Retrain the users on the use of the CCTV system (if required)
- Log all test results
- Return the CCTV system to operational status.
Fully qualified to undertake all aspects of repair work to CCTV systems returning them to their fully operational status upon completion of all works undertaken